Over the years, we’ve seen a huge shift in the types of products we use during everyday life. We have all become more invested in reading labels and more considerate of the ingredients that go into our products. From food items to the type of laundry detergent we use, straying away from harsh chemicals has been adopted by a wide variety of consumers. At Impressive Cleaners, we take safer options seriously. We have just the DIY recipes for you to whip up easy DIY laundry detergents that are safe to use for the whole family!
Non-Toxic Liquid Laundry Detergent
- ⅔ cups of Super Washing Soda
- 3 Tbsp. of Baking Soda
- ½ cup of Liquid Castile Soap
- 5 cups of water
- Start by boiling the water and slowly stir 2 cups of the boiling water into a separate bowl of Super Washing Soda.
- Once the soda is dissolved, mix in 1 Tbsp. of Baking Soda. After this mixture thickens, add in the ½ cup of Liquid Castile Soap.
- Add the remaining 3 cups of boiling water into this mixture and stir.
- Allow this mixture to cool down to room temperature. You’ll notice your laundry mixture will start separating, so either whisk or blend the mixture until it smoothens.
- Enjoy your homemade safe, laundry detergent to use for all your clothes!
Fresh Fabric Softener
- 2 cups White Vinegar
- 2 cups Water
- ⅛ cup Vegetable Glycerin
- 10-12 drops Essential Oil
- Mix together White Vinegar, Water, and Vegetable Glycerin into a glass jar.
- Add essential oils, into the jar mixture for your favorite scent!
- Your homemade fabric softener is ready for use!
At Impressive Cleaners we utilize Green Earth, which is a 100% Green cleaning process that utilizes liquid silicone, or liquified sand, in place of petrochemicals to dry clean clothes. Green Earth liquid silicone is completely non-hazardous and non-toxic to the environment. It is safe for your clothes, safe for the earth, and safe for you. Schedule a pickup with us today!